It can be a bit chaotic, especially if there is more than one tutorial group here at a time. So just to be clear, here is what we'd like you to know:
- You're all welcome!
- We have sound recordings of the Legal System lectures - though there seems to be a slight hiccough with those at the moment - hope to have it sorted soon.
- We have staplers and printers and photocopiers, all near the Desk.
- The stuff behind the Desk is the Reserve collection - stuff that can be borrowed for a couple of hours at a time. You can find out what is on Reserve for Legal System (or any other course) via the Course Reserve tab of the library catalogue .
- You can find out more about the library via the Law Subject Guide.
- The best way to learn how to use the Law Library is to ask - at the Desk. That applies to all law students.