We hope you'll get into the Law Library as well. You don't need to do much independent research this year but we still have a range of useful things, including
- Close Reserve material - search the Catalogue's Reserve menu by course code to see what's on Reserve for your courses this year
- law textbooks - great for getting an overview, and you can take them home. Search the catalogue, or ask us for suggestions
- lots of online stuff, chiefly via the Law Subject Guide, including online textbooks like Adams on Criminal Law, which you will find via the Brookers online databases link.
- books on suceeding at law school - browse theLaw Library shelves around KL130
- legal dictionaries and ordinary dictionaries at K120 (just inside the entrance)
- great study spaces - especially on the 9th and 7th floors
And make yourselves at home.